Our goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.
What you will do :
- Work on a specific problem space critical to Customer’s current needs with opportunities to switch teams as you and our fast paced business grow and evolve.
- Bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, largescale system design, data storage/processing, security, artificial intelligence, UI design, and mobile development.
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organization that provides an opportunity to work with your areas of interest.
- Use state of the art technology to solve real problems for our customers at a massive scale design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full lifecycle of your code you write it, you own it! Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices.
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles.
Who you are
Customer is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Customer to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Customer we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
- At least 3 years of Experience in iOS app Development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- You know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object oriented ObjectiveC or Swift. This includes unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with package managers and library development is a plus.
- Experience with Unit and UI testing is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
You might also have
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Contact Erland Fristedt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telephone 08353480
- Possible extension Yes
- Skills IOA, App Development, RESTful
- Start Date 01/08/2019
- Duration Six Months
- End Customer Klarna
- End Customer Job ID IOS Developer - 20190627
- Job Role IOS Developer
- Job Level 3
- Max Fee 750
- Extent 100%
- Email Job to Notification No