Description of the assignment
The consultant will contribute to the client’s short and long term strategic integration architecture and services. The consultant will design solutions that meet the client’s business demands, quality goals and follow up that the results are met.
Main tasks are:
- Responsible to design and approve integration solutions
- Support developers according to best practices
- Secure that the integration services are designed according to business demands
- Secure that developed solutions are tested and deliver high quality to production
- Relevant bachelors or master’s degree
- 5+ Years experience with SAP PO (Process Integration/Orchestration) Project work.
- SAP Process Integration, ALE, IDOC, Java, ABAP and XSLT, Mapping programs in SAP PI using Java, ABAP and XSLT.
- SAP Process Integration B2B add-on and secure connectivity add-on (EDI standards like EDICACT and RosettaNet and PGP encryption)
- SAP Enterprise Service Orientation (ESOA) using SAP PI.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI f.k.a HCI)
- Adapters such as JMS, file, SFTP, AS2, http, soap, REST etc.
- Performance tuning, Scalability, High Availability and SAP Web Dispatcher set-up.
- Integration Software Design, Architecture and Development.
- Extensive experience in Review and Validation of software solutions.
- Specific Integration knowledge and experience on SAP Landscape (SAP SD, SAP FICO, SAP IHC, SAP MM and SAP SRM)
- Solid and proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand functional and architectural structure of IT systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Fluent in English and or other Nordic language is an advantage.
About the assignment
- Contact Elin Östman
- Telephone 072-181 28 74
- Duration Three Months
- Job Level 0
- Extent 100%