For our client we are looking for an experienced Network Engineer for a one year contract in Linköping, with the possibility of extension.
About the role:
The Network Engineer is responsible to operate and secure a stable common infrastructure and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. This role requires a good IP network competence. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment. The Network Engineer will work in the global operations team with incidents, implementations, changes, continuous improvements and delivery. Focus will be to deliver service deliverables and provide global support within the network scope and be part of evolvement of the service solutions for delivery of the service.
You have some of these skills/experiences:
- At least 5 years of working with complex infrastructures, datacenter and firewall environments.
- At least JNCIP or CCNP certificates level or equal and used to working with, and have deep knowledge about routers, switches and firewalls from different vendors in live environments and understand what it means to operate live network environments with many users.
- Hands on and configuration experience track record with Juniper networks devices and JunOS CLI
– Juniper MX routers, Juniper Switches (QFX, EX), Juniper Chassis Cluster technologies (VC, VCF), Service provide routing and switching
– Experience with Service provider routing protocols (eg. BGP, MP-BGP, Import / export policies, MPLS, ISIS and or OSPF)
- Experience with Service provider switching
– Bridge Domains, Virtual Switches, Spanning Tree, High Availability
- MPLS services
– L3 VPN, L2 VPN
- Contact Peri Elfving (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Possible extension Yes
- Contract Start Date 01/06/2020
- Duration One year or more
- End Customer Ericsson
- End Customer Job ID Joseph-Desire Kouam 11/05/2020
- Job Role Network Engineer
- Job Level 5
- Extent 100%
- Recieve job post via email No